I'm thinking about joining Marcy over at Ben and Me Round 5 of Blogging through the Alphabet. Beginning on Monday, April 28, finishing up the week of Monday, October 20! Anyone else want to join me ?
I've also discovered a lady who does Zentangle art and is a Christian - Chrissie Murphy Designs and she is an Aussie Blogger!
In our home school this week…
- We read two books about Australians at war (I was Only Ninteen and Gallipoli) and did some ANZAC notebooking.
- Watched a few YouTube clips on the history of sailing and Dinosaurs. One of the most interesting clips was on Magalodon Giant Killer Shark.
- We continued our memorization of Philipians 28
- Started our Frog and Toad Together Study Guide.
- Started a DVD drawing class with Graham Braddock.
- Equipping Children for life after Homeschool over at Homeschool Share Blog.
- Ten words to cut from your writing
- Behold: the two absolutely worst arguments against homeschooling
- Watching this video was really impacting Social Experiment: Would You Notice Your Own Family If They Were Homeless?
- I'm enjoying meeting new Australian Bloggers and reading two new blogs by friends who have just started their home educating blogs. Please pop on over and say hello to Christine over at Heylen Adventures and Georgina over at Walkers Homeschool Life.
- Finding books about ANZAC (I was Only Ninteen and Gallipoli)
- A review on memorizing Philipians 28
- Cartoon drawings of the Mousephant and Macawnivore
- A 16 Year Old Girl, Armed With A Pencil, Entered A Competition. The Result Blew My Mind
- Here Are The 10 Most Insanely Dangerous Airstrips In The World. NOPE, Not Going There
- 103 Ways to Improve Your Blog in 15 Minutes or Less Great list of ideas to help with changing your blog.
- Massive Herd Of Hippos Faces Off With Hundreds Of Crocodiles In Epic Battle Of The Beasts
- America’s Sweetheart More on the Justine Pelletier case.
- These 50 Photos From The Past Are Shocking And Hilarious. I Can't Believe How Things Have Changed... I enjoyed this photo story. A few I had seen before and few were new. They even have the very first 'selfie' photograph from 1839
- 12 Uses For Coconut Oil on Your Child (and One For Nursing Moms)
- Don’t Text While Parenting — It Will Make You Cranky
- Jews In East Ukraine ordered to register and List Their Property or Be Deported don't like the look of this at all. Not good.
- The Real Noah
- Owning My Awesome: 4 Key Tools for Writing a Novel in a Month
"The most difficult thing is
the decision to act,
the rest is merely tenacity."
- Amelia Earhart -Blessings
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor