Saturday 21 June 2014

A week of photography class {HSMJ}

In my life this week…
I have had a busy week this week with driving my first born to interviews for possible IT apprenticeships. Please keep him in your prayers that the Lord would open up a door for him ...

Sir N and I attended a portrait photography lesson this week with Canon Australia.



I learned so much this week

Then today we attended a second Collective event and learned to shoot in manual mode with our cameras.  You can see more results of this on my two Instagram accounts Chareenr and Macro_Passion



In our home school this week…
  • We finished listening to Little House in the Big Woods.
  • Completed Giants! A Colossal Collection of Tales and Tunes by Jim Weiss. Wow we are super impressed with this kind of story telling.
  • Worked on Veritas History
  • N has been working through his Summer Mincraft Homeschool levels
  • We have done our fair share of car schooling this week with the appointments that my first born had.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Things I’m working on…
In Bloggy world I’m reading…
I’m cooking…
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


I love this photograph of the two of us together as normally I am the one lost behind the lens ...
Blessings

Chareen

Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

Connect With Me
Facebook Google+ Google+ Google+ Google+

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chareen, usually I'm lurking but wanted to say how much I enjoyed these photos. :) Bec

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥