Thursday 19 June 2014

Batik Art Feature

This Week
It's been a few weeks since I shared some art.  We have had to postpone a few art classes due to illness and our current drawing will take a few weeks to complete.  Today I want to share a lego creation with you.


I love the versitility of LEGO and seeing what the children build.  Do your children enjoy LEGO ?


Featured This Week
This weeks feature is from Homeschool Coffee Break and is a Batik style art lesson.  Kym shares a full tutorial on how to achieve these.


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen


The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥