Saturday 25 July 2015

Birthday Week ... {HSMJ}




 In my life this week…
  • We celebrated four birthdays this week. 
  • Woot only one month and two weeks to go until our trip!

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

My favourite thing this week was…
  • I love to see wonderful adoption stories.  This family waited nine years to be blessed Jacob Chen - An Adoption Story. I love how the new father draws parallels between adopting his son with the way God adopted us into His family through Christ.


 Things I’m working on…


 On the WWW I’m reading…
 Interesting recipes …


 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
I'm really enjoying the uploaded YouTube clips on TheAnimaSeries Chanel. Today I'd like to share The 4 Identity Myths.


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥