In my life this week…
- I would love to do something like this with my best friends ... Welcome To “Bestie Row”: Lifelong Friends Build Row Of Tiny Houses In The Middle Of Nowhere.
- It's been really cold here in Melbourne this week. Winter has arrived full force.
- We've nearly finished watching the BBC series Spooks.
- Enjoyed an evening of fun at Werribee Open Range Zoo
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
- A word on support Networks for Homeschooling Moms
- 31 Days of Storybook Learning
- The Ultimate List of Online Music Education Games
- 12 Habits of People Who Always Have A Clean Home
- Making Ambleside Work: The Gory Details
- This is What Happens When Satan Steals Your Motherhood
In our home school this week…
- SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
My favourite thing this week was…
- I loved reading how this Doctor persevered with his incubators for babies. Without his work my siblings would have died. She lived in an incubator for two months! Babies On Display: When A Hospital Couldn't Save Them, A Sideshow Did. I found this amazing article as well: Theme Park History: Dr. Martin Couney and the Coney Island 'Child Hatchery'
- I would love to see this church in real life: 4 years growing a church from trees
- So good to read this America Steps in BIG TIME to Help Oregon Christian Bakers
Things I’m working on…
- A review on the Cursive Logic Workbook Love this program ! One of our favourites so far.
On the WWW I’m reading…
- Please be ware of this highly toxic plant to people: Dad Sees Strange Line Down Boy’s Back, Complete Agony Two Days Later Read more here: Giant Hogweed
- This is the saddest story I've read in long time Healthy 24-year-old woman to be euthanized in Belgium
- An anonymous woman has sparked debate by asking pro-life advocates to donate $1.3 million to halt her abortion procedure Oh my goodness ...
- Muslim gymnast Farah Ann Abdul Hadi offends Islamists with ‘revealing’ leotard Why can't we just find balance ?
- Pandora's box continues to reveal it content ... Gay Man Files $70M Suit Against Bible Publishers Over 'Homosexual' Verses Read more about the biblical translations here: Homosexuality in the Christian Scriptures One of the "clobber passages" 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- Do you agree with this? Kids of Helicopter Parents Are Sputtering Out "The data emerging confirms the harm done by asking so little of our kids when it comes to life skills, yet so much of them when it comes to academics."
- Well said: This Guy Gets Real About Yoga Pants and Lust and Blows the Cover Clean Off Our Little Modesty Talks
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Connect with me
Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor
A Week In Review Link UP
Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review. We look forward to reading about your
Week in Review
And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.