Monday 29 February 2016

Week 3 & 4 {HSMJ}

In my life this week…
Wow those two weeks sped by a lot faster than I expected.  Why is it life seems to zoom past when you get older ?  I've always enjoyed the idea of writing out scripture and have done so a few times in the past.  This month over at His Mercy is New Candace is inviting us to write out Philippians in the month of March.  She has a FREE printable (you can download it without subscribing) to help keep you on track. She has a page full of links to FREE monthly calendars and printables to pray God's Word.



Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

In our home school this week…



My favourite thing this week was…

 On the WWW I’m reading…

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥