- Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger.
- Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.
- Believe the best rather than the worst.
- People have a way of living up or down to your opinion of them.
- Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship. The person you choose to marry is deserving of the courtesies and kindnesses you bestow on your friends.
Saturday, 14 January 2017
Marriage Advice from 1886
I browsing social media today when I cam across this advice from 1886 and thought yes it's a little bit of encouragement everyone could use.