Saturday 1 December 2018

Jotham's Journey: A Storybook for Advent {Books 4 Christmas}

It was almost 21 years ago when I first heard about Jotham's Journey.  There were mixed reviews of forums.  It was during the time before the internet had mega bookstores or blogs with reviews. Timothy and Jane were little and I had just attended a GEMS (Godly Encouragement for MotherS) where I'd learned about taking Christmas back and creating memories, purposefully building Christmas traditions and I had also just discovered the Jesse Tree which started with a quest to know more and I ended up learning about Advent - The season of Anticipation and Hope.

Upon a little more research I took the plunge and purchased Jotham's Journey and I can see without a shadow of a doubt that it was the best decision ever.  If you are looking for a new family tradition and a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat with adventure and encouragement I highly recommend you add Jotham's Journey to your family Christmas book collection.

Jotham's Journey: A Storybook for Advent

Jotham's Journey: A Storybook for Advent

Book 1 of 4

  • Format Paperback | 
  • 167 pages Dimensions 214 x 234 x 8mm | 395g 
  • Publication date 26 Aug 2008 
  • Publisher Kregel Publications,U.S. 
  • Language English 
  • Illustrations note Illustrations, black and white 
  • ISBN10 0825441749 
  • ISBN13 9780825441745 
  • Author - Arnold Ytreeide

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥