Thought I would share Nathaniel's snow globe project that he made in December at Craft Group. This project took a few weeks to complete.
- He made licorice all sorts out of fimo clay and a base which fitted into the larger snow globe lid.
- Once the all sorts were baked and had cooled down he inserted them into a glass christmas bauble along with white confetti filled it with water and sealed it.
- The smaller bauble was then glued into the white base. This was left to dry for 24 hours.
- The snow globe was filled with water and silver confetti and left to stand. This allowed the confetti to settle into the water.
- The next day the smaller globe was screwed into the larger globe.
Are you on INSTAGRAM ? You can now use your IG account to link up an show us your art adventures.
This weeks Feature
This weeks feature is a St. Patricks Day Wreath tutorial from over at Grandma's Ideas.
I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Connect with me
Your hosts are
Add YOUR LINKS from your BLOG or INSTAGRAM
Please NOTE by adding your links to the Virtual Fridge link up YOU are giving the hosts of the Virtual Fridge link up permission to use a photograph from your blog to feature
your ART along with a link to your art/tutorial.