Do creative arts, nature walks, drama, read alouds or spontaneous acts seem only a distant dream in your life?
Yet these Treasured Moments shared with loved ones uplift us, nurture our soul, remind us of the beauty and joy in our lives.
We want Treasured Moments for ourselves, for our children, for our families but how can we make it happen?
... Commitment ... Encouragement ... Support ... Ideas ... Plans.
I invite you to join us every Saturday and share your plans and ideas, your targets and goals and your stories ... your 'Treasured Moments'. In this way we may inspire one another, encourage ourselves and start achieving our dreams. Hosted by Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting
My Treasured Moments this week are:
- Having my Sonlight order arrive within four days from the USA
- Enjoying fellowship with two homeschool Mums after not seeing them for six weeks due to illness.
- Being blessed with a new easy to read glass measuring jug that I have been admiring at Big W
- Going to the Dandenong Australian Post sorting facility on a trip (something I've wanted to do for 6 years).
- Watching Sir N and his cousin enjoy a picnic in the sun.
- Having my brother help me fix my new Logitech MX620 Cordless Laser Mouse :) Thank you Buddy !!
- Seeing family members become well after being really really sick.
To join in you are welcome to add your post on Seven Little Australians and Counting using the Mr. Linky form (please link to the individual post) and include a link back to Erins post. If you haven't a blog we would still love to hear your voice, just leave your stories in the comments